PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE ABSTRACT SYSTEM PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR ABSTRACT SAMPLE
One person might present maximum one oral and one poster presentation.
Abstract Format (Microsoft Office Word, See Example)
- Language: English
- Font: Times New Roman 12pt
- Abstract title in bold
- Author names and surnames should be written clearly, with capital letters and in italics. The name of the author who will make the presentation should be underlined. The institutions to which the authors are affiliated should be indicated with indices.
- The e-mail address of the corresponding author should be specified.
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words. (don't count the title, author names and institutions)
- Abstracts should be justified.
- Single line spacing should be used.
- Dimension needs to be 100x70
When naming the abstract file (Microsoft Word should be used)
- "Oral" and "Poster"
- Line (-)
- your last name
Example: When Toprak, U. submits two abstracts, one oral and the other poster.
Oral-Toprak and Poster-Toprak